Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look out summer...here I come

Ahhh...Summer! My favorite time of the year.

We have a busy summer planned. The Blockers will be in Panama City Beach in June. I love that place. The beaches are beautiful and we love all the awesome resturants. My favorites are Pineapple Willys, Sharky's, and Captin Anderson's. We are spending a week there this year. We have a beach house. I don't know who will have more fun....the kids or Stacy and I.

The summer also brings golf! We are playing in the annual 18ForeLife tourney again this year. My team consists of me, Marcus, Todd, and Brad. We played in it last year and had a blast. It is the most fun tourney I have ever played in.

Sports....Luke is playing baseball. Shyann is playing volleyball. Shy loves volleyball and her team is amazing. She plays with a great group of girls that all love the game very much. Stacy is able to coach them. Luke is starting to really love golf as well. We enjoy our time together at the golf course.

Summer also means....KENTUCKY LAKE! We go with Todd and Kriste McGowan and we go visit Tyler and Carla Crytes. It is like another world over there. It is a place where I can go and not worry about anything. No work.....just chillaxin! To bad we only get to go a couple of times a year. We were able to meet some super nice people over there and we wish we could hang out more often.

I can go on all night about summer activities but I need to get off here and go to work on my farm. Farmtown is an application on Facebook that is like crack cocaine! It is way addictive. ....and fun! It is a place we hang out at night and all my facebook friends are on as well and we get to chat and have fun "pick'n" each others crops!

Later,

Cory

4 comments:

  1. AAAAH I love your blog! Ican't wait to see some of the funny stuff u come up with on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOod job bro, keep up the good work. Im impressed 2 days in a row, just keep it going , once you hit a few weeks in a row it gets addicting-not quite like farmtown but its so much fun to go back and read , very rewarding. Anyway hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory, We go to Seacrest Beach, FL, which is right by Panama City Beach on hwy 30-A every summer with Dad and Deb. Wish we were gonna be there the same week. We could all go to Captain Anderson's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Capt'n Anderson's. Robin, Mackinlee and Blair saw your dad last year and he took some beach pics.

    ReplyDelete