Monday, June 15, 2009

More Vacation


Today the weather was beautiful!!! I got up early...for some reason....and was able to have a walk on the beach while everyone else slept. It was so peaceful.


Lawson has hated the beach/ocean so far but today he started liking it more. He usually wants me to hold him and walk out into the ocean. Today he even rode the Sea Turtle!
I got burned more today than I did yesterday. I applied sunscreen twice. I am an albino!! The rest of the gang got burned to. Of course we all got an afternoon nap in before supper....gotta love vacation.
Tonight we ate at Sharky's. I had the Mahi-Mahi....it was SO GOOD! Luke tore up some crab claws and grouper nuggets. He said he wants to eat here everyday until we go home. ;)
I think tomorrow we are going to shell island. Stacy and Shyann is really looking forward to tomorrow.
Hope everyone reading this back home is safe. I heard there were some nasty storms that rolled thru Missouri.
Till we meet again....
Cory

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you got up early on vacation! Glad you enjoyed your walk though. Tomorrow you might want to try putting sunscreen on more than twice . . . that's not really very much! :)

    ReplyDelete