Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where is the Pause Button?






2009 Summer Vacation is over. We had a blast. Kids loved the beach. Stacy and I loved it all...beach, shopping, eating, and spending time with the family. We have been to Florida the past 4 summers. We have taken the same pic that is above 3 of 4 trips and it's kinda sad to see how much our kiddos are growing up! Shyann is turning into a little lady....Luke is no longer my baby boy and turing into a polite young man, and Lawson is into everything and we would't have it any other way. I titled this blog "Where is the pause button" because we're going to blink and baby Lawson will be going off to college. Life goes by so fast. We lost a very close friend a year ago and it has taught me alot about life such as: Don't sweat the small stuff.....Don't take life to seriously....Surround yourself with good, postitive people....Laugh alot....Hang out with friends....Hang out with family.....Don't worry about stuff you cannot control.....Be a good friend...and just have fun....lots and lots of fun. We miss you Aaron...alot!
--Cory

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to cry!!!!!! I want them not to grow up soo quick!!! We did have a great time! I miss Aaron soo much too! We had lots of good times together. Life is too short! Love you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much truth in what you said Cory. It's a hard lesson to learn . . . one that I wish could be learned in an easier way. Losing my mom has made me such a better person. Thnaks for the reminder that we all need sometimes!

    ReplyDelete